Thursday, 8 December 2011

Mommy, is Joker still sick?

This is what Panda (3) asked out of the blue on the way back home this morning after dropping her sister at school.

"Pardon?" I asked, confused by this leap from discussions about snow and hail to Joker's well-being.

"Is Joker still sick?"

"Oh!" I finally understood, "Yes, I think. I have to get him the medicine."

"Then his face will be fixed?"

"I hope so. Batman is sick, too."

"Oh my gosh! Where is the medicine?"

"Well, actually, I tried to get the medicine from Mr. Freeze, but then Joker stole it."

"Why would he do that?"

"Well, Joker is kind of mean."

"He should have asked you nicely."

"Yes, that would have been better."

"Maybe he's mean because no one is very nice to him. If people stopped being mean to Joker, maybe he will be nice, too?"

Hear that Bruce? Your job might be a bit easier if you just tried being a bit nicer...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...